1. March 1st (First Issue appears in June)
2. September 1st (Second Issue appears in November)
We recommend authors to submit paper proposals to the mail addresses mentioned above.
- Papers are received in electronic form at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Papers should be between 4000 and 10.000 words (6-15 pages), written in English
- Each article should contain:
- an Abstract (150-200 words) in English;
- up to five Keywords in English.
- al least 10 scientific sources (scientific articles, studies, books, published or unpublished documents)
We suggest that you consult a native speaker or a specialist in English, for fluency of your text.
*Editorial policy specifications:
- If an article has many authors, their order will be decided by the title of scientific and academic rank of authors, in descending order. In the case of a tie, the order will be alphabetical by author’s surname.
- If the institutional affiliation of authors at the Faculty of Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science and Security Studies Department (as professors, associated professors, master, master graduates, students or graduates of undergraduate studies), this affiliation is mandatory for membership as identification dates. The author is able to claim another quality (and only one), which will be settled AFTER AFFILIATION for the Faculty of Social Sciences – Department of International Relations, Political Science and Security Studies. This will appear in printed form of the article only if relevant to the our research domain. Decision on the relevance belongs to the editorial board.
- Do not publish more than one article/author in a number of magazine.
“Studia Securitatis” uses the following editing frame:
|Page Settings||Top: 2 cm., bottom: 2 cm., left: 3 cm., right: 2 cm; A4 format; font Times New Roman; one row spacing|
|Article Title||Caps; size 18; bold; center alignment|
|Scientific title and author name||Size 18; right alignment; name with a capital, italic and bold|
|Affiliation||Size 12; right alignment; italic and bold|
|Title in English||Size 12; center alignment; bold|
|Abstract||Size 12; Italic; justify alignment; one row spacing|
|Keywords||Size 12; justify alignment; bold|
|Headings and subheadings||Size 12; bold|
|Text||Size 12; justify alignment; one row spacing, two columns|
|Tables||Must be preceded by a title, reference to the table must be made in round brackets (Table 1);|
|Charts and figures||Must be clearly so as to be legible in black and white printing, must be accompanied by a title (size 10), referring to graphs and figures must be done in round brackets (Figure 1);|
|Formulas and equations||Must be numbered consecutively in parentheses: (1), (2) etc.|
|Bibliographical notes||Must be arranged in the bottom of the page (footnotes) numbered in ascending order, size 10, justify, for example:
Ioan Ștefănescu, Mihai Popa, Instituții europene, Editura Humanitas, București, 2009, p. 13
|Bibliography||Must be arranged in alphabetical order at the end of the document, for example:
Ștefănescu, Ioan; Popa, Mihai, Instituții europene, Editura Humanitas, București, 2009